Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mummy's Update In Palo Alto Day 9

Hiya Little Tricia,
I hear from Daddy & PoPo u can do lotsa of stuff now like positioning urself like 'supergirl', can put ur head real up high!!
You muz show Mummy when I come back okie?
Miss u & Daddy loadz..

More updates on San Francisco city pictures:

Pictures taken on Saturday outing

Oh.. I couldn't resist myself when I walked past the Carter's flagship store..
They were having SALES.. cheaper than Macy's.. Piangz
Think I need to handcarry some stuff liao.. Faintz..
I think I've gotten you a whole year of clothing already!!

This 2 sets are 70% off each and I matched them up for ya!

These are USD $5 each..

USD $7 nia.. 2 romper & 1 pants

Tentatively shortlisted for your CNY outfit.. with cardigan too!!


I got u the 5 set romper again..
For 18mths, gonna keep in storage 1st..

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker