Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday To Gong-Gong!

Today is Gong-Gong birthday.
I shan't reveal his age.
As if all women's age are meant to be kept as a secret, men too!
Family dinner-time!
Daddy & Mummy had ordered Lana's Cake too! *Yummy chocolate fudge cake*


Waiting for food eagerly

After-tantrums smiles, happy Daddy is carrying me


Woke up after my short nap and feeling grouchy
*In the comfort of PoPo's arms*

Happy Birthday!

*Gong-Gong making a birthday wish*


Giving Gong-Gong a birthday kiss..

Happy blissful couple who spent at least 3 decades of their life together


More Family Photos!


The 'Tan' Family

Family Photo


Daddy carrying me cos I was throwing tantrums again!


Piggy-ride from Gong-Gong!
*Me obviously extremely happy*

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker