Saturday, September 27, 2008

14 months old Milestones

At 14 months old, I can pretty well:

  • Walk independently
  • Run a little wobbily
  • Say "No More" and fully understand what it means
  • Sing "E-ya E-ya Yo" from Old Macdonald
  • Hand-signed to Twinkle Twinkle Lil Stars, Itsy Bitsy Spider
  • Try to read my books, sometimes make Daddy or Mummy read to me
  • Watch Playhouse Disney and enjoy~~~
  • Throw temper and fuss
  • Gain sympathy when get scolding from Daddy & Mummy
  • Bend over and look thru my legs
  • Eat almost everything including durian, donuts...
  • Cry with great big tears and laugh then next 5 minutes after
  • Act surprise when seeing certain objects which arouses my interest
  • Look for Daddy 1st then Mummy 2nd
  • Try to undress myself during bath times
  • Snuggle next to Daddy & Mummy during bedtimes

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker