Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday @ Fairy Godma's Place

Today we have a lunch date at my 'New' Fairy Godma Sherry's home.
We've never been to her place before.. such anticipation!

We were half an hour late but the rest of the "Ko-Ko & Jie-Jie"s were even later than me!!!


Fairy Godma Sherry has got Thomas The Train!!
Wah.. so many toys to play with leh..



The Couple In The Kitchen
I seriously can't remember whose hand is that..



Having My Lunch
After lunch must work out abit!



Piano Lessons (1)
Obviously enjoying myself with the piano!



Piano Lesson (2)
Here comes my piano teacher



Pretty Fairy Godma & Me
ok.. I don't know what the 怪叔叔 is doing but let's run!



Fondue Chef
The Making of The Fondue in progress



Doggies!
Who's afraid of dogs? Not me!



Hick!!
No no.. I only like milk & water.. no drinks for under 18 hor..


Piano Again!
I think I like playing with the piano!


No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker