Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm 21 months Old

Just 3months shortfall of being 2yo.. thus adding 's' to my years
I turned 21 months old today!
I think I'm 85cm tall and weighing 11kg at this moment

My new milestones:
  1. New favourite word: 不要,不要
  2. Point to all body parts complete with words
  3. Know how to Hi-5, Low-5
  4. Request to watch tv by saying: V!
  5. Growing taller than the dining table
  6. Refusing to call Mummy but ok with MaMa
  7. Refusing to hold hands and walk away blowing kisses saying "bye~~"
  8. Request to be carried by saying: 抱抱
  9. Hold a drinking cup and drink from it
  10. Hold a pen, pencil or crayon and scribble
I guess that's all for now!

PS: Mummy also reserved a place for me at Shepherd's Kindergarden today. I'll be attending the PM session next year in January.. Aww... school already???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What necessary phrase... super, excellent idea

Anonymous said...

In my opinion it is obvious. You did not try to look in google.com?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker