Monday, January 4, 2010

Tricia's 1st Day Of School

Dear all,
I apologise for the lack of updates over the months.. cos Mummy's preggie with my lil brother and she has been lacking in the energy department over the past months.
In another 11 weeks time, my baby brother will be joining us .
I'm feeling the excitement already, smothering Mama's tummy saying 第第 is inside..
She will be trying to update the blog very soon with the missing photos in between!
You will be seeing some backdated photos below this post for the sake of time-tagging the photos!

I start school today and this is an extremely big milestone for me!
I had the pleasure of a great company of Grandpa, Grandma, Daddy and Mama to school today.
I cried twice for 5mins, probably due to anxiety and there were so many strangers!

Daddy and Mama left school after 1/2hour seeing that I was okay.

School ended after 2hours, and boy was I glad to see Daddy!
The teacher mentioned that I was well behaved and did not cry after onwards.

Mama's definitely proud of me doing well for my 1st day at school.
Meanwhile she's feeling jittery about me going to school tomorrow cos she will be at work.
Don't worry Mama, very soon I will be very into school! ;)


My 1st Day @ School







No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker