Friday, October 19, 2007

Bottle Fighting

Hi Uncles and Aunties,
Long time never come online and update my diary.. cos I've been bottle fighting!!
I even saw the 2 different PD..
Just don't know why I started rejecting milk.
1 PD said I had milk allergy and I was immediately put on soy based formula..
Hated the taste!!
Bottle fighting went on more!! Muahaha.. Poor mummy
I saw another PD yesterday who commented I was a happy baby and don't seemed to find anything medically wrong with me..
Maybe I was being fussy..

Mummy is definitely losing her sanity.. So no pics taken of me recently cos she was in a lousy mood worrying about me all the time.
I'm back on formula (cow's milk) and no more breastmilk for me cos Mummy is going back to work next week.

Oh yah.. Auntie Eeling came and visit me just now!! Heh Heh.. She carried me and she really had nice twin cushions for me to lie on.. Muahaha.. :-)
She did try feeding me but I fought back all the same.. She smells nice by the way..
Nice meeting you Auntie Eeling! Next time I wana see Ji Eun mei-mei hor..

Hmph.. Why muz drink milk?

1 comment:

The Park Family said...

hihi! my mum (EeLing)told me that you are a very good and happy baby!!! But u dun like to drink milk milk right??? then you should give me drink mah....i love milk milk!!! yummy! keke.....
P/S: I also love mum's natural cushion! ;P

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker