Thursday, October 25, 2007

Flipping, Tossing & Turning

Hi everyone,
Mummy has gone back to work since Monday and has hardly anytime to take pics of me and show you guys!!
Right now, PoPo takes care of me while Daddy and Mummy goes to work. Daddy is my official chauffeur now.. Muahaha..

I have officially learnt how to flip and turn over on 23rd Oct 2007. It's so fun! But I cannot flip myself back after that.. PoPo so worried that I'll sleep face-down and she has found a technique to keep me from turning.. That is using the bean-sprout pillow and placing it on my tummy. kuakuakua.. (^o^)

PoPo? I wana perform my flip, turn & toss exercise please? Pretty please?

Anyways Mummy has taken some pics of me lying on my tummy and will upload the pics soon.
Aiyo. No time no time.. u know lah..

Ok, time to go suckle my hands now.. Slurp!!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker