Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Arrival of me, Princess Tricia on 270707

Hi Uncles and Aunties!!

After hiding in my mummy's tummy for a whole 9 months, I'm finally out and had already seen the brand new world for 6 weeks already!
Daddy and mummy selected my birth date cos' I was too big.. heh heh. I was a whooping 4.585kg. You should have seen my mummy's tummy. Strangers thought she was carrying twins. You should have hear me screaming away.. wahaha.. The nurses commented my face was as round as a moon. I wonder what that means?



This is me in the delivery suite.. Brrr.. so cold leh..

PoPo carrying me

Grandpops, PoPo and Ah-Gu visited me everyday! Ah-ma also came by every night and cuddled me.

Mummy couldn't carry me alot cos she had a c-section. She was nursing her wound and was confined to the bed on the 1st day I was borned. She had a really hard time the following day when the catheter was being removed. She had to go to the washroom for the very first time and her wound hurted alot. Her face grimaced each time she got off the bed to walk.

The nurses in the nursery were really scared of me cos I screamed really loud each time I wanted to be fed. But I'm really hungry what.. if I don't scream then no milk.. boohoo.. Somehow each time I screamed in the nursery, it created a ripple effect. My friends in the nursery joined me in our new formed choir! Muhahaha!

Daddy feeding me :-)


Mummy was breastfeeding me too, but due to my size I had to be supplemented with formula milk. I was so hungry!

Anyways, I went back to my new home on Monday. Daddy and Mummy were so busy cos I was going to PoPo house the next day.

Mummy did her confinement at PoPo house and was being trained to look after me! She looked really tired all the time. On top of that, she had all the confinement rules to follow. Sometimes I think she smells a little when she carries me. I wonder why.

I was pooping and drinking milk all the time.. Poor mummy but Little Tricia can't help it, can I? :P


Sleeping in my cot


Hmph.. I still have tons to say but I'm really sleepy now and need to take my nap. **Yawn**

One final pic of me before I go for my nappy nap..

Daddy & Mummy's fav pic of me!

**Yawn again**

Will update soon on my full month pics!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker