Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Prezzies From My Full Month Part 2

Hi Uncles & Aunties, I'm back.


Daddy just bathed me this morning. Feel clean & fresh now.

I've been rather busy last few days so to continue with what else I received..
Auntie Sandra knitted me this warm and snuggly blanket for me but it's in daddy's car now so I can't show it to you. Mummy uses it to keep me snuggly warm in the car.

Uncle Kailun and Jerome also gave me vouchers to buy whatever I like at Kiddy Palace..

Guess what I got? A nice PINK stroller..


Thanx Uncle Kailun & Jerome!!

Not to mentioned I received quite a number of angpows and anklets.. I think that is about all lah.. One thing for sure Daddy and Mummy were super busy with the guests and I was super busy sleeping. Oh ya, Daddy woke me up once to cut my hair leh. PoPo says full month celebration must cut my hair to signify me growing up.. Awful experience I tell you, shan't dwell more on this issue.

Ok, think that's about all for now. Will update more with my pics!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker