Thursday, September 13, 2007

Needles Needles Needles: Just The Next Day Part II


I had fever today, must be due to the vaccination.
Mum fed me paracetamol syrup. *grimaces*

I had my jab yesterday. Painful! The doctor jab right into my left thigh then I cried for like 2 seconds and held my breath for 3 seconds. Daddy then stuffed the milk bottle into my mouth, doctor says that milk is a natural painkiller. I really wonder?

I went PoPo house after my jab. Daddy and Mummy spent 3 hours together alone. I think that's great cos they can have a break and get back to me.. Like what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Grandpops did not feel well yesterday. Loss of appetite, weariness and tummy-ache.
I hope he gets well soon.

Feeling cranky again. Doctor says I'll be cranky for a whole week.
Oh yah, daddy had cold. His nose is all runny and all. Mummy says no kissing me.. heh heh!!

Milk-time has come again. Will catch up soon!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker