Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Maid Abuse Baby Vid On YouTube

Mummy's thoughts:
Yesterday morning, a fellow forum mummy shared the link on a maid abusing a 2month old baby on YouTube.
I innocently browsed the link and my-oh-my am I shocked to see what happened.
It immensely pains my heart and had me worried sick about the baby.
I had messaged the mummy, wanting to know how is the child.
Am still waiting for her reply.

I feel twice as much especially now that I'm a mother of a 6month old baby.
The act by the maid was inhumane, violent and not of a sane mind.
It was an act of anger vented, released on a defenceless vulnerable young child!

Never in my life would I expect such stupidity and violence re-enacted on a young fragile life.
This is one of the greatest reason why I don't trust maids nor nannies.

This vid also make me think of how lucky I am.
I'm really grateful for my Mum helping take care of Tricia.
Trica's lucky enough to have grandma help nurture and take care of her.
A maid won't be able to do the same.

I know there are many parents out there who cannot afford to stay at home to take care of the child. They need the double income to support the family. Who wouldn't want to given the chance?

I would love to be able to see Tricia grow and learn. I would love to hear her 1st words, see her 1st walk, her first's everything.

My mum nurtured and walked with me during my childhood.
The bond we build, I can't explain.
It's a mother and daughter thing.
I'm just glad that I have my Mum. "You are the greatest!"

I still hope the maid gets punished heavily and not to be extradicated back to her country only.
She should be meted with the heaviest punishment. She deserves it. She's evil

I pray for the baby.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker