Saturday, March 22, 2008

First Teeth Baby ToothPaste

Mummy bought toothpaste & finger toothbrush for me yesterday at the Baby fair.

As you all know, I had my first 2 teeth just last month but I'm already putting them to good use.

I love gnawing on teethers and anything and everything else I could lay my hands on. Also I started to eat more solid foodie like rusk biscuits, porridge, fish, etc etc.

Mummy thinks that I should really take care of my teeth since it would at least take another 7 years before they drop off and sprout new ones. Otherwise I'll become a toothless baby.. Hah!

I tried out the toothpaste today, taste like banana. Seemingly interesting tasty stuff.
Oh! Don't worry! This toothpaste can be eaten!
Yum yum... slurp!

Until then, I'm taking good care of my two and only two teeth. (^__^)

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker