Friday, March 14, 2008

My New Swirling Toy

Mummy bought toys for me yesterday!
Seems it's supposed to train my motor skills or something.
Bah! Let me try first then I will pass my judgement on it.

Hmm.. what's this and that? *exploring*

Here's what it says:

The Roll-a-Rounds Swirlin' Surprise Gumballs features a recognizable gumball machine format for baby to 'dispense' the balls.
Baby loads the 4 balls in the upper bowl and with each press of the lever, a ball will swirl down the spiral while lights and music play.
There is a tray on the bottom bowl to catch the balls from straying away from baby.
Includes a clicker 'coin' slot and 4 balls each with a unique surprise and action!




Roll-a-Rounds: Swirlin' Surprise Gumballs

(bundled with addtional 6 Gumballs!)

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker