Sunday, July 27, 2008

Part II: Dress-Up Before The Bash

Am I pretty?
Mummy asked Gong-Gong especially order 2 GIANT pieces of ang ku kueh for the 'ceremony'
You don't see the photos of the ceremony cos no one else could take the photo.
Anyhow, it signified me growing up to the next milestone.
On top of that, Daddy & Mummy wished for my good health, and so on and so forth.
You know how parents are, they always wish for the best for their kids.
Same goes for mine..


Waving my shoes about after the 'ceremony'

Playing with the decor..

Taking photos with the 'hosts'


PoPo giving me her Ang-Pow of well wishes..


I absolutely adore this picture taken with Gong-Gong..
It's so endearing!


Specially ordered birthday cake by Eunice --> http://www.indulgencetreats.com



No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker