Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tricia's Hair-Cut Day

Mummy heard that I have to go for a hair-cut before my 1st birthday and she's determined to do it properly this time round.
She doesn't wanna repeat the same mistake during the 1st month celebration..
I won't elaborate more, wasn't some memorable event..
Anyhow, Daddy specially took off today just to bring me for my hair-cut.


Me posing in front of the mirror


Mummy & I outside our home with her new beloved potted plants

At Suntec City 3rd storey..

Bumming around waiting for my queue

'Roar!' I'm a Tiger!




At the waiting area of the kid's salon


Oops! 1st time holding a balloon


I'm more interested in the balloon stick!

After waiting for 30 minutes..

The wait for rather entertaining. There were toys, babies crying their heads off in case their ears gets snipped off..


Distracting me with a basket of sweets



Auntie drapes me..


Frustrated not being able to move freely

After some distraction from Daddy & Mummy, I was outta of the salon in 15 minutes with slight trimming.

I think I look prettier, don't you think so too?

At Toy'Rus.. again the toy snatching frenzy..

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker