Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sick & Feverish Tricia

22nd July: Happy Birthday to Ah-Gu! Blows kisses ~~~

Oh, though is Ah-Gu's birthday but it wasn't a very nice day to begin with.
Mummy was on medical leave, Po-Po was not feeling very good either.
She had to see the doctor 3 times!!
Mummy decided to look after me herself cos she didn't wanna PoPo to tire herself out over me.

My temperature went up to 39degC!!
Lucky we got Calpol at home and my fever subsided but pretty much shot up again by evening time.
I had to visit the PD again..
Feeling lousy..
PD says I maybe having FAKE MEASLES.. Aw man!
Now what the heck is that?
My fever was diagnosed to last up to 3 days and more.
Mummy extremely worried that I'll break out in the FAKE MEASLES rashes on Saturday.

Please let me recover soon..
I wanna look pretty on my birthday ~~


At home, recuperating..

Watch me! I can stand by myself for very very long..

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker