Saturday, December 27, 2008

17 Months Old

Hi, I'm Tricia and I'm 17 months old.
In another month's time, I'll be 18 months old and halfway to being 2!

I can pretty much do alot more stuff these days:
  1. Fuss around for attention
  2. Run NOT walk
  3. Nod and shake my head & understanding what it means
  4. Call 'Daddy' in a very coy manner such that his knees goes all weak!
  5. Call 'Mummy' in short form: mi~~~
  6. Ask for food "mum-mum"
  7. Grew 2 first upper molars and 2 incisors
  8. Pretend play
  9. Take my shoes get ready to go out
  10. Mimick the adults
  11. Pull Grandpa to bring me out to play
  12. Throw terrible tantrums
  13. Laugh heartily over some I find very amusing
  14. Make friends
  15. Give bear hugs
  16. Blow kiss goodbye
  17. Say: fish, cat, dog, bird, bark, bye..
  18. Make the adults kiss me all the time
  19. Wink
  20. Open the kitchen sliding door and the room doors! I'm tall and strong hor!
I'm 17 months old and growing!


Don't worry, the car is parked

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker