Friday, December 5, 2008

By The Power Of Care Bear!

Mummy saw this really fantastic haversack of Care Bear few weeks back.
She's been pondering pretty long about buying it for me to train me to be more independent..
Aw, ain't I a little too young to learn all this stuff??
She's gonna make me carry my own drinking bottle and snacks.. :S
Not so, as advised my Mummy's girlfriend who is expert in early childhood ed..

Well, 1st priority to teach me to be independent, second reason cos it was a really cute baggie!!
Mummy got me:

Love-a-Lot Bear

Color: pink
Symbol: 2 hearts

Love-a-Lot is the eternal romantic of the group; the cupid. No matter what’s going on, Love-a-Lot equates it all to romance. Like Cupid, Love-a-Lot has the power to make people fall in love with one another and she is not above using a few tricks to achieve her goal.


Happy With My CareBear Friend!
Gonna bring some of my stuff around in my new baggie!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker