Sunday, December 7, 2008

The One With 'The Kitchen Playset'

Mummy saw this really fantastic Kitchen Playset in the Toy'Rus brochure on Friday.
She was pretty tempted to buy but it says for 3yo and above only, then again she thought how she always wanted a kitchen playset when she was a little kid.
I think she sort of wanted to accomplish and grant her own little wish too.. ;)
If she would wanted something like that, she thinks that I would do it so...
Finally, she caved in to temptation and thought it might make a pretty good toy for me since I enjoy mimicking the adults.
As it turns out, I enjoyed playing the kitchen set more that what Mummy can ever imagine.
I was pretending to cook, pretending to feed Mummy, myself and my stuff toy friends..
I totally enjoyed the whole pretence playing part!
Mummy's pretty pleased with her decision buying me this new toy thingy.
The best part is she's having a little teeny weeny free time.

As Mummy's girlfriend says: "Never underestimate the power of pretend-playing"

Get ready for photo flooding!!

Cooking In Process
Baking a pie..


Tasting In Progress
Feeding my furry friends!


More Food-Tasting..
Queuing & lining up


Hamburger!

Is it cooked yet?


Stirring & Simmering
Come come you are next!


Cooking On-The-Go
Now are you convinced I can cook??


No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker