Sunday, April 27, 2008

9 Months Old

I'm 9 months old today!

Just 3 months away from my very 1st year birthday!
Daddy, Mummy.. Please start planning now how you will be celebrating my birthday for me yah?
I wanna a big bash!

I'm almost a big girl now. I've got 5 teeth!!
I can so much more stuff now!

I can now:
  1. Sit by myself without any support
  2. Stand with the support of an item
  3. Sit down by myself from a standing position
  4. Be wary of strangers
  5. Say 'Dada' and 'Ma'
  6. Throw tantrums when things are taken away from me
  7. Mesmerised by TV commercials
  8. Smile and laugh heartily during playtime
  9. Look disappointed when Daddy and Mummy leave me
  10. Get attracted by remote controls
  11. Sit in supermarket trolleys and restaurant baby-chairs
  12. Communicate with my baby language
  13. Make clicking sounds with my tongue
  14. Get extremely excited when Daddy and Mummy fetches me home
and many more...

Now that's a great accomplishment!

Happy 9 months to me!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker