Saturday, April 12, 2008

Daddy's Black Thursday

Thursday.
It was 10pm.
Daddy's car broke down while coming to fetch me
Mummy and I were already waiting for Daddy at the deck of PoPo's place.

Looking at the time, it was close to my next feed.
We had no choice but went up PoPo's place to drink my milk.

Daddy was waiting by the roadside, waiting for the tow-truck who seems to take forever!!
We waited and waited and Daddy came upstairs too to see me.. The tow truck still did not came.
Finally Daddy's mobile rang and it was 11pm. The tow guy had arrived.
I was still wide awake.
Daddy wanted to left me at PoPo's place to stay for the night cos it was very late.
When Daddy and Mummy walked to the door and stood outside without me, tears welled up.

"Hey! Where are you all going without me?" *cries*

Mummy couldn't bear it and came over to carry me.
You know, I can actually manipulate their feelings and actions.. *heehee*
I was elated and gave a huge smile and laughter.

After the tow guy towed Daddy's car, we took a cab home and I fell asleep inside the cab.
It was a tiring and eventful night for everyone..

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker