Monday, April 14, 2008

NYDC @ Holland Village

After the date, Mummy and I dropped by PoPo's house and waited for Daddy.
Another date with Daddy's friends!
Today is a busy day for me I would say!

Me drooling for Teddy Puffs

Hitting the table.. what fun!

I pooped halfway through dinner.
Daddy & Mummy had to carry me to the hawker centre's washroom to change me..
Can you imagine I was changed in the men's toilet (diaper station)!!
Well.. no choice I guess!

Now would you rather Mummy be in the men's washroom or Daddy in the lady's washroom?
I think I would prefer the latter for Daddy being mistaken as a peeping tom eh?
I gave them a hellish time!
Don't ask me why. I hate the diaper changing station..
It's cold, it's hard, it's horrible!!

Oh no!
I think Mummy's is reconsidering bringing me out alone again..

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker