Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Proud Of Mummy

Saturday 12th April 2008

Today would be the very first time that Mummy had ventured out on her own alone with me!
I say it's an exciting day for both Mummy and I.
There was a gathering arranged at VivoCity with the rest of the SMH August mummies with their babes in tow.
She didn't wanna go initially! Bad Mummy!
After the nagging and hassling and some encouragement from the forum mummies, she agreed to the date.

It was bright sunshine in the morning and was pouring when close to mid-noon!!
Oh no!! Rain is the worst that it can happen..
Mummy was praying very hard that the downpour would stop so that we can both go out on time.

Fortunately, I napped while it poured and poured.
Mummy was busy preparing the porridge she promised the mummies she would bring and share with my friends..
By 2pm, the rain eventually stopped and I was awoke.
I quickly gulped my milk and was shooped into the baby carrier.

If you must know, Mummy was carrying me + giant diaper bag + handbag
Yes yes, it was a heavy lot.. Mummy's complaining already..
Tsk tsk!

Off we go!!

Dressed and waiting for feeding time

Mummy & I in the lift

Of cos Mummy took a cab! What were you thinking??

Arrival @ Swensens

Group Photo(from left) : Mummy Fenny & Meg, Mummy Cat & Joshua,
Mummy & me, Mummy Joey & Jaeden, Mummy Wiselyn & Baby Clara

Jerald & Clara

Me practicing YOGA

Touching Ethan's face
I'm a little gungho baby girl!!

Ethan smooching my fingers.. *smirks*

There are many other pictures but Mummy only picked the best ones.
Some are personal and would not be revealed.... Bah!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker