Sunday, January 20, 2008

Auntie Maggie's House-Warming

Saturday!!
Auntie Maggie aka 'decade-long time girlfriend, ex-classmate' and Uncle Weiliang invited us all to their 'love-nest' for a house-warming party!
We were there super duper late cos Daddy was working and we had to wait for him for the longest time ever.. *bored, yawn*

While waiting, Super Mummy did the following stuff:
  1. Vacuum the entire house
  2. Mop the entire house
  3. Bathe me
  4. Feed me
  5. Clean the kitchen cabinets
  6. Wash the master & common bathrooms
  7. Make me pose & take pictures..

Since I had to wait as well, might as well pose:

While waiting for Daddy..

Daddy finally came back from work and I fell asleep while waiting..
Panicky Mummy quickly whisked all off us out of the house when I woke up.. *blinks*

Car Ride!!

Pretty Auntie Sherry & me

Pretty Auntie Maggie & me



Happily enjoying myself after 'warm-up'

You never would have guessed!!
I displayed my 1st signs of 'stranger anxiety' & 'separation anxiety' today..
Do you call that a milestone or two?
I cried big big tears out cos I wasn't really used to meeting 'new strangers'!
After 15 minutes later, I started to warm up and started smiling.. *blinks, smiles*

Delighted!



Daddy & me in the car


Going home!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker