Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Separation Anxiety

Remember from the last post I mentioned something on separation anxiety?
Seems that it's becoming an on-going thing for me..
I don't know if you can call that a milestone or what?
But from the smiley undaunting baby who used to smile and giggle at any stranger that goos and ga over me.. I become rather fearful of them.. *shy*

Not only that, especially when I don't see Mummy around me.. Anxiety strike!!
Wa!!! I cry tearfully for her to reappear again..
*Mummy, where are you?? Why you leave me alone here? Cries..*
Oh no.. don't you dare call me a crybaby.. but then again I'm a baby who cries!
Uh, I'm a girl and I have tear ducts so I'm allowed to cry whenever I want and that's that.. Hmph!

Bad Mummy taking picture of me crying..


Yay, u r back!! Mummy, where you go?? Leave me all alone here.. ; (

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker