Thursday, January 31, 2008

Taking The MRT

Hi, My name is Tricia Chang and I took the train home today.

You must be wondering what happened to Daddy The Chauffeur?
Well, Daddy gotta attend his once a year annual Dinner & Dance function today.
Thus, he can't fetch us home and Mummy decided the brave the oceans and the waves..
Oops! I mean brave the human crowd and take the train home for an experience of my lifetime..

The journey began:
We left PoPo's home at 8.30pm and made our way to the train station lugging me in a Baby Carrier.
Mummy's quite paranoid about the reliability of the carrier and was knap-sacking me in front and holding my butt at the same time.
You won't believe that at this time, the train was still pretty crowded!
The usual stuff happened..
The commuters on board pretended to fall asleep or acted ignorant, being oblivious of 'ME' and my very existence..
Well, I guess that was just the 'normal behaviour'.
Mummy encountered these situations during her pregnancy so many a times she lost count..

Eventually she did get a seat when someone had to drop off for her stop.
It was a wondrous sight for me.
I mean there were big people, lights, posters..
Wow! I couldn't stop staring at them and was exploring the entire fleet of big people.

We changed to another train at Jurong East and finally I signaled to Mummy that I was feeling a little discomfy.
I didn't know where to put my tiny little feet.. and I was kicking the big person sitting next to Mummy..
Mummy managed to distract me a little before we reached our stop shortly..
We took a short walk and were home by 9.30pm.
We called PoPo to let her know that we had reached home safely..
She was kinda of worried.. kekeke ;-)

Played a little..
Drank my last feed for the night..
Fell asleep.. *zzZZzzzzzZzZzZ*

Come home soon Daddy. I missed you.

At Jurong East Interchange

Victory! We made it home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker