Friday, January 25, 2008

Shake That Butt Baby!

Of late, I took on a new activity besides my usual flying..
Have a go..
Now come on, make a guess???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Answer: Shaking that butt of mine!!


I'll propped my butt up then bring my arms together and go into this crawl-like position and would go into a butt-shaking frenzy.. kekeke..
Mummy would hide herself and try to video the whole process.
Alas, each time she brings out the digital-cam my face would brighten up and look at her in a bewildered look otherwise would smile as if getting ready to take a picture!
No videos at the moment but until then enjoy these:

Propping up my butt, arms folded.. Getting ready..



Ah-ha!! I caught u! Mummy, try harder next time!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker