Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Wanna Walk

I'll be turning 6 months old in 4 days time!
Wow! Time really flies..
Chinese New Year is coming then it'll be February, March, April and before I know I'll be ONE!!

Yesterday, PoPo fed me bud-smashing tasty puree.. which were:
Mashed boiled potato and porridge!!
Guess what?
I finished them all!!
Mummy says I'm a good girl and have improved on taking semi-solid food..
Well, you would have to cook something nice to allure me into eating.. Bah!
Today she fed me pumpkin puree again but this time round with a thicker consistency..
Took quite a few mouthfuls but I was sleepy so didn't finish the whole portion. So wasteful!

These days, it's pretty noisy at home cos there are tons of drilling due to the interim-lift-upgrading.
I tell you, Mummy's going nuts over the commotion caused by the drilling.
Worse of all, she has to cover night shift work for this week and hadn't had any sleep yesterday at all!
Drilling starts as early as 8am which is crazy I tell you..
But I'm a little piggy and I can sleep if I want.. Muahahaha!!
She absolutely hate the sound of drilling and I don't think it's gonna stop any time soon.
Nothing much I can help here. Blow you more kisses to comfort you okies?


Look at me. I wanna do so much things these days.
I push my butt up high and force myself up.
I actually manoeuvre like a caterpillar or an earthworm if I dare say.
I think I'm gonna learn to crawl pretty much soon.. but before that I wanna learn how to walk!
Walking's fun! Daddy and Mummy is still considering whether or not to get me a baby-walker cos there have been so much debate over the use of a baby-walker.
Mummy's putting deep consideration into it cos once we get one, we will have to clear away alot of stuff like the coffee table, etc etc to make space for me!
We'll see how things go then!


Look at me walk with Daddy's support

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker