Sunday, January 13, 2008

Outing To Vivocity

Sunday!!
Daddy took half day off for his 'Pre CNY' haircut appointment.
He came home at about 1.30pm but I hadn't drank my milk yet..
Notty me didn't wanna drink my milk so only went out after 2.30pm..
Warning: " Tricia, if you don't drink your milk milk then you are to stay at home.. Both Mummy and I will go out.."
I blinked at Daddy, hurried and drank.. Muahaha
After which off to Vivocity we go!!


Mummy and I outside our home


Inside Daddy's car-car playing


Daddy had his haircut while Mummy and I waited for him..
So long the wait I fell asleep and when Daddy was done, I woke up just in time for a 'snap' !

Daddy & I after his 'hair-cut'


I had a 'Pre-CNY' haircut too!! It cos a whopping $20..
It was quite coincidental cos we happened to walk passed a Kiddy Hair Station while inside Toys'Rus.
Actually Mummy wanted her hairstylist to cut my hair after a very bad experience previously..
But Mummy's hairstylist said I was too young and he didn't wanna do it.. Was worried will cut my ears off I guess? heehee


Me.. before haircut



Prepping Up


Professional kiddy hairstylist cutting my hair

Mummy sacrificing her finger distracting me..
Cos I was moving too much!!

Are you ready to see the new pretty me??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tada!!

Me, after haircut.. Pretty anot?

More poses

Inside Toys'Rus, amused by a toy

Daddy? Can I get a new toy?? Pretty please?

Mummy making me laugh while waiting for dinner


Posing with Daddy before going home

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker