Sunday, January 6, 2008

My 1st Attempt On Eating Rice Cereal

My weekends are usually spent with Mummy and sometime Daddy too but weekends are always 'working days' for him.

I'm almost turning 6 months in barely a few weeks time.


Mummy decided that it's time for me to try some rice cereal.

Actually I've been drinking milk mixed with a tiny weeny bit of rice cereal. I do get hungrier these days..

I'll taking semi-solids soon and gonna change to Stage 2 formula in couple of weeks more.

I didn't really get accustomed to swallowing so I took only few mouthfuls.



My 1st rice cereal


Look at me, this is really getting to be my favourite stance. I can perform it several times a day, an hour and more at once!
Daddy is questioning Mummy if she watched any Superman or any super heroes related movies... Hmph.. I think Mummy can't remember any.


Look at me FLY!!

Er... are there any similarities?

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker